The following General Terms & Conditions are an integral part of the reservations, and they are explicitly accepted by the booking person and also in the name of those who will actually benefit from the booked service:
1) General provisions:
The Civil Code provisions and the relevant laws apply to this business relationship, as far as no other agreements have been made hereafter;
2) Programme and price changes:
Regardless of the Terms & Conditions that the parties agreed upon, Alps Activ reserves the right to change programmes and prices due to organisational reasons. This applies especially if the minimum number of participants is not reached for weekly offers: In this case, Alps Activ has the right to change the weekly programme;
3) No-show at activities – absence due to illness, accident:
The fee for activities and private tours that have been booked and paid for, will not be refunded; the fee will also not be refunded in case of illness or accident, and the course participant explicitly agrees to waive reimbursement claims;
4) Non-liability statement:
Alps Activ does not assume liabilities for any accidents that happen before, during or after leisure time activities;
5) Place of Jurisdiction:
Place of Jurisdiction for any disputes that might arise in connection with this legal relationship, is Bozen/Bolzano;
Following you'll find our terms of reservation and information about frequently asked questions:
1) Private tours have to be booked in writing via the respective booking form of Alps Activ; due to organisational reasons we are unable to accept bookings by phone.
2) All activities have to be paid for in advance: Upon payment the participant receives a ticket, which is also valid as a receipt. With the payment you confirm to know, have read and accept our General Terms and Condition;
3) The course ticket has to be picked up in one of our offices on the day of arrival or at the latest before the course starts.
4) Cancellation policy: Cancellations of activities are only valid in written form. No cancellation fees are charged up to 2 weeks prior to arrival. The confirmatory deposit will however not be refunded. From 2 weeks prior to arrival, late arrival or early departure, the entire Alps Activ arrangements that were booked will be charged. We recommend purchasing Travel Cancellation Insurance in order to be able to claim the cancellation fees for activities cancelled for important reasons from your insurance;
5) Unfortunately we are not always able to assign certain guides. If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us: one of our staff members will be at your disposal at all times.